2. The owner of the Store and at the concurrently data administrator is Marek Radka, who runs a business under the name of Mark Center Marek Radka, based in Mielec (39-300), Księdza Gwoździowskiego street 44/2, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the Minister of Development, Labour and Technology, NIP: 8171695846, REGON: 690545015, hereinafter referred to as Mark Center Marek Radka.
3. Personal data collected by Mark Center Marek Radka via the Online Store is processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free the flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), also known as GDPR.
4. Mark Center Marek Radka takes special care to respect the privacy of customers visiting the Online Store.
§ 1 Type of processed data, purposes of processing and legal basis for processing
1. Mark Center Marek Radka collects information on natural persons performing a legal transaction not directly related to their business, natural persons conducting business or professional activity on their own behalf and natural persons representing legal persons or organizational units that are not legal persons, to whom the Act grants legal capacity, hereinafter collectively referred to as Clients.
2. Customers' personal data is collected in the case of:
a) registering an account in the Online Store in order to create an individual account and manage this account. Legal basis: necessity to perform the contract for the provision of the Account service (art. 6 section 1 lit. b GDPR);
b) placing an order in the Online Store in order to perform the sales contract. Legal basis: necessity to perform the sales contract (art. 6 section 1 b GDPR);
c) subscription to the bulletin of information (Newsletter) in order to perform the contract, the subject of which is the service provided electronically. Legal basis - consent of the data subject to perform the contract for the provision of the Newsletter service (art. 6 section 1 a of the GDPR);
d) using the contact form service in the Online Store to perform the contract provided electronically. Legal basis: necessity to perform the contract for the provision of the contact form service (art. 6 section 1 b GDPR);
e) use the "Leave an opinion" service in order to perform the contract the subject of which is a service provided electronically. Legal basis - indispensability to perform the contract for the provision of services, provide an opinion (art. 6 section 1 letter b) of the GDPR).
3. When registering an account in the Online Store, the Customer provides:
a) e-mail address;
b) name and surname;
c) telephone number
4. When registering an account in the Online Store, the Customer independently sets an individual password to access his account. The customer may change the password at a later time, on the terms described in §5.
5. When placing an order in the Online Store, the Customer provides the following data:
a) e-mail address;
b) address details:
a. Postal code and place
b. country (state);
c. street with house/apartment number.
c) name and surname;
d) telephone number
6. In the case of Entrepreneurs, the above scope of data is additionally extended by:
a) company name;
b) tax identification number.
7. In the case of using the Newsletter service, the Customer only provides his e-mail address.
8. In the case of using the contact form service, the Customer provides the following data:
a) e-mail address;
b) name and surname;
c) telephone number
9. In the case of using the service,” post an opinion”, the Customer only provides his nickname or first name.
10. When using the Store's Website, additional information may be downloaded, in particular: the IP address assigned to the Customer's computer or the external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name, browser type, access time, type of operating system.
11. Navigational data may also be collected from customers, including information about links and references in which they decide to click or other activities attempting in the Online Store. Legal basis - legitimate interest (art. 6 section 1 lit. f GDPR), consisting in facilitating the use of services provided electronically and improving the functionality of these services.
12. In order to determine, investigate and enforce claims, some personal data provided by the Customer may be processed as part of using the functionality in the Online Store, such as: name, surname, data regarding the use of services, if the claims result from the manner in which the Customer uses the services, other data necessary to prove the existence of the claim, including the extent of the damage suffered. Legal basis - legitimate interest (art. 6 section 1 lit. f GDPR), consisting in establishing, pursuing and enforcing claims and defending against claims in proceedings before courts and other state authorities.
13. The transfer of personal data to Mark Center Marek Radka is voluntary, in connection with the concluded sales contracts or the provision of services via the Store's Website, with the proviso that failure to provide the data specified in the forms in the Registration process prevents Registration and setting up a Customer Account and in the case of placing an order without registering a Customer Account, it will prevent the submission and implementation of the Customer's order.
§ 2 Entities to whom data is made available or entrusted and the period of their storage
1. The Customer's personal data is provided to service providers used by Mark Center Marek Radka when running the Online Store. Service providers to whom personal data are transferred, depending on contractual arrangements and circumstances, or are subject to the Mark Center Marek Radka's instructions as to the purposes and methods of data processing (processing entities) or independently define the purposes and methods of their processing (administrators).
a) Processors. Mark Center Marek Radka uses suppliers that process personal data only at the request of Mark Center Marek Radka. They include, inter alia, providers regulated by hosting services, accounting services, providing marketing systems, systems for analysing traffic in the Online Store, systems for analysing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns;
b) Administrators. Mark Center Marek Radka uses suppliers that do not act only on request and who set the goals and methods of using customers' personal data themselves. They provide electronic payment and banking services.
2. Location Service providers are based in Poland and other countries of the European Economic Area (EEA).
3. Customers' personal data is stored:
a) If the basis for the processing of personal data is consent, then the Customer's personal data is processed by Mark Center Marek Radka until the consent is revoked, and after the consent is revoked for a period of time corresponding to the period of limitation of claims that may be raised by Mark Center Marek Radka and what can be raised against him. Unless a special provision provides otherwise, the limitation period is six years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to running a business - three years.
b) If the basis for data processing is the performance of the contract, then the Customer's personal data is processed by Mark Center Marek Radka as long as it is necessary to perform the contract, and after that time for a period corresponding to the period of limitation of claims. Unless a special provision provides otherwise, the limitation period is six years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to running a business - three years.
4. In the case of a purchase in the Online Store, personal data may be transferred to the courier company in order to deliver the ordered goods.
5. The navigation data may be used to provide customers with better service, analyse statistical data and adapt the Online Store to the preferences of customers, as well as to administer the Online Store.
6. If the Customer subscribes to the bulletin (Newsletter) to his e-mail address, Mark Center Marek Radka will send electronic messages containing commercial information about promotions and new products available in the Online Store.
7. In the case of a request from Mark Center, Marek Radka provides personal data to authorised state authorities, in particular to organisational units of the prosecutor's office, the Police, the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection or the President of the Office of Electronic Communications.
§ 3 Cookies mechanism, IP address
1. The Online Store uses small files called cookies. They are saved by Mark Center Marek Radka on the end device of the person visiting the Online Store, if the web browser allows it. A cookie file usually contains the name of the domain it comes from, its "expiry time" and an individual, randomly selected number identifying this file. Information collected using this type of files helps to adjust the products offered by Mark Center Marek Radka to the individual preferences and real needs of visitors to the Online Store. They also enable the development of general statistics of visits to the presented products in the Online Store.
2. Mark Center Marek Radka uses two types of cookies:
a) Session cookies: after the end of the browser session or the computer is turned off, the saved information is deleted from the device's memory. The session cookies mechanism does not allow for downloading any personal or confidential data from the user's device.
b) Permanent cookies: they are stored in the memory of the Customer's end device and remain there until they are deleted or expired. The mechanism of permanent cookies does not allow for downloading any personal or confidential data from the User's Device.
3. Mark Center Marek Radka uses own cookies for the purpose of:
a) authenticating the Customer in the Online Store and ensuring the Customer's session in the Online Store (after logging in), thanks to which the Customer does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Online Store;
b) analysis and research as well as audience audit, in particular to create anonymous statistics that help to understand how Customers use the Store's Website, which allows improving its structure and content.
4. Mark Center Marek Radka uses external cookies for the purpose of:
a) presenting on the Store's information pages a map showing the location of the Mark Center Marek Radka office, using the maps.google.com website (administrator of external cookies: Google Inc. based in the USA);
b) collecting general and anonymous static data via Google Analytics analytical tools (external cookie administrator: Google Inc., based in the USA);
c) the presentation of the Reliable Certificate Regulations via the rzetelnyregulamin.pl website (administrator of external cookies: Rzetelna Grupa sp. z oo with its registered office in Warsaw).
5. The cookie mechanism is safe for the computers of the Online Store Customers. In particular, it is impossible to transfer viruses to User's Device via this channel, or other unwanted or malicious software. However, in their browsers, customers have the option to limit or disable the access of cookies to computers. If such is the case, using the Website shall still be possible with the exception of functions requiring cookies.
a) Chrome and Chrome Mobile browsers;
b) Facebook browser in-app Browser;
c) Internet Explorer browser
d) Microsoft EDGE browser;
e) Mozilla Firefox browser;
f) Opera browser.
g) Safari and Safari Mobile browser;
h) Samsung Browser.
7. Mark Center Marek Radka may collect IP addresses of clients. An IP address is a number assigned to the computer of a visitor to the Online Store by an internet service provider. The IP number allows you to access the Internet. In most cases, it is assigned dynamically to the computer, i.e. it changes every time you connect to the Internet. The IP address is used by Mark Center Marek Radka when diagnosing technical problems with the server, creating statistical analyses (e.g. determining from which regions we record the most visits), as information useful in administering and improving the Online Store, as well as for security purposes and possible identification encumbering the server, unwanted automatic programs for browsing the content of the Online Store.
8. The Online Store contains links and references to other websites. Mark Center Marek Radka is not responsible for the privacy protection rules applicable to them.
§ 4 Rights of data subjects
1. The right to withdraw consent - legal basis: art. 7 para 3 of the GDPR
a) The customer has the right to withdraw any consent granted by Mark Center Marek Radka.
b) Withdrawal of consent shall take effect from the moment of withdrawal of consent.
c) Withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing carried out by Mark Center Marek Radka in accordance with the law before its withdrawal.
d) Withdrawal of consent does not entail any negative consequences for the Customer, but may prevent further use of services or functionalities that, according to the law, Mark Center Marek Radka may only provide with consent.
2. The right to object to data processing - legal basis: art. 21 of the GDPR.
a) The customer has the right to object at any time - for reasons related to his particular situation - to the processing of his personal data, including profiling, if Mark Center Marek Radka processes his data based on a legitimate interest, e.g. marketing of products and services Mark Center Marek Radka, keeping statistics on the use of individual functionalities of the Online Store and facilitating the use of the Online Store, as well as a satisfaction survey.
b) Resignation in the form of an e-mail from receiving marketing messages regarding products or services will mean the Customer's objection to the processing of his personal data, including profiling for these purposes.
c) If the Customer's objection turns out to be legitimate and Mark Center Marek Radka has no other legal basis to process personal data, the Customer's personal data against the processing of which the Customer has objected will be deleted.
3. The right to delete data ("the right to be forgotten") - legal basis: art. 17 of the GDPR.
a) The customer has the right to request the deletion of all or some personal data.
b) The customer has the right to request the deletion of personal data if:
a.personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
b. withdrew a specific consent to the extent to which personal data were processed based on his consent;
c. he objected to the use of his data for marketing purposes;
d. the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
e. the personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which Mark Center Marek Radka is subject;
f. the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services.
c) Despite the request to delete personal data, in connection with the objection or withdrawal of consent, Mark Center Marek Radka may retain certain personal data to the extent that the processing is necessary to establish, exercise or defend claims, as well as to comply with a legal obligation requiring processing under UNION law or the law of the Member State to which Mark Center Marek Radka is subject. This applies in particular to personal data including: name, surname, e-mail address, which data is stored for the purpose of handling complaints and claims related to the use of Mark Center Marek Radka services, or additionally the address of residence / correspondence address, order number, which data is stored for the purpose of dealing with complaints and claims related to concluded sales contracts or the provision of services.
4. The right to limit data processing - legal basis: art. 18 of the GDPR.
a) The customer has the right to request the restriction of the processing of his personal data. Submitting a request, until it is considered, prevents the use of specific functionalities or services, the use of which will involve the processing of data covered by the request. Mark Center Marek Radka will also not send any messages, including marketing messages.
b) The customer has the right to request the restriction of the use of personal data in the following cases:
a.when he questions the correctness of his personal data - then Mark Center Marek Radka limits their use for the time needed to verify the correctness of the data, but no longer than for 7 days;
b.when the data processing is unlawful, and instead of deleting the data, the Customer will request the restriction of their use;
c. when personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or used, but they are needed by the Customer to establish, pursue or defend claims;
d. when he has objected to the use of his data - then the restriction takes place for the time needed to consider whether - due to the special situation - the protection of the client's interests, rights and freedoms outbalance the interests that the Administrator performs when processing the client's personal data.
5. The right to access data - legal basis: art. 15 of the GDPR.
a) The Customer has the right to obtain confirmation from the Administrator whether he processes personal data, and if this is the case, the Customer has the right to:
a. access your personal data,
b. obtaining information about the purposes of processing, categories of personal data processed, about recipients or categories of recipients of such data, the planned period of data storage or about the criteria for determining this period (when determining the planned period of data processing is not possible), about rights under the GDPR, in particular on the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, on the source of this data, on automated decision making, including profiling,
and on the security measures in place in connection with the transfer of such data outside the European Union,
c. acquire a copy of your personal data.
6. The right to rectify data - legal basis: art. 16 of the GDPR.
7. The right to data portability - legal basis: art. 20 of the GDPR.
a) The customer has the right to receive his personal data, which he provided to the Administrator, and then send them to another personal data administrator of his choice. The customer also has the right to request that personal data be sent by the Administrator directly to such an administrator, if technically possible. In this case, the Administrator will send the Customer's personal data in the form of a csv file, which is a commonly used, machine-readable format that allows the received data to be sent to another personal data administrator.
8. In the case of the Customer exercising the right resulting from the above rights, Mark Center Marek Radka fulfils the request or refuses to comply with it immediately, but not later than within one month after receiving it. However, if - due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests - Mark Center Marek Radka will not be able to meet the request within a month, it will meet it within the next two months, informing the Customer within one month of receiving the request - about the intended extension of the deadline and its the reasons.
9. The Customer may submit complaints, inquiries and requests to the Administrator regarding the processing of his personal data and the exercise of his rights.
11. The customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office regarding the violation of his rights to the protection of personal data or other rights granted under the GDPR.
§ 5 Security management - password
1. Mark Center Marek Radka provides customers with a secure and encrypted connection when sending personal data and logging into the Customer Account on the Website. Mark Center Marek Radka uses an SSL certificate issued by one of the world's leading companies in the field of security and encryption of data sent over the Internet.
2. In the case that the Customer who has an account in the Online Store has lost the access password in any way, the Online Store allows you to generate a new password. Mark Center Marek Radka does not send a password reminder. The password is stored in an encrypted form in a way that prevents its reading. In order to generate a new password, please provide your e-mail address in the form available under the link "Forgot your password", provided next to the account login form in the Online Store. To the e-mail address provided during registration or saved in the last change of the account profile, the Customer will receive an e-mail containing a redirection to a dedicated form available on the Store's Website, where the Customer will be able to set a new password.
3. Mark Center Marek Radka never sends any correspondence, including e-mails with a request to provide login details, in particular the access password to the Customer's account.
Date of the last modification: November 19, 2021